Winter World created by Chuck Dixon and Jorge Zaffino.
Winter World #4 published by IDW Publishing.
Writer: Chuck Dixon
Artist: Thomas Giorello
Colorist: Diego Rodriguez
Letterer: Robbie Robbins
Great Jumping-on Point! Scully, Wynn and Rah-Rah are on foot without food or shelter in a brutal world where death stalks their every step. Their vehicle has been stolen by a mystery woman and killing cold, starvation, giant predators and a mountain range won’t stop them from getting it back! A new arc begins with the rich, illustrative artwork of Tomas Giorello! Bring your woolies, it’s going to be a long, cold winter!
*** Beware – spoilers may be found below ***
- Thomas Giorello is an excellent choice for the artist for the next story arc.
- Rodriguez’s colors continue to complement the art.
- “Hate keeps Skitters warm.”
- Rah-rah is one brave badger.
- Pages 15, 19 and 20 especially shine.
- What toll collectors get instead of candy.
- What Scully finds instead of thieves and liars.
Winter World #5 is for mature readers due to violence.
Rating: 4 out of 5