Criminal Macabre / The 30 Days of Night: Final Night #2 is part of a four issue mini-series published by Dark Horse Comics / IDW Publishing.
- Writer: Steve Niles
- Artist: Christopher Mitten
- Colorist: Michelle Madsen
- Cover Artist: Justin Erickson
Cal has always wanted the Feds to focus on vampires, and now they are, one in particular—Eben Olemaun, now on a quest to bring mankind to its knees. But the FBI is up to more than tracking down Eben. Will Cal and Alice figure it out before it kills them both?
*** Beware – spoilers may be found below ***
- Steve Niles and Christopher Mitten are worth the price of admission.
- “Bad time?” “Always.”
- “What are you smiling about?” “Stuff.”
- The “Blaarggh!” continues.
- What happens when you tell Eben “There is no coming back.”
- SCRAATCH SCRATCH “Something on the roof.”
- What happens to Unit 14 on page 2.
- The effect Mo’ Lock has on people. “Gah!”
- The last page of the issue.
Criminal Macabre / The 30 Days of Night: Final Night #2
Rating: 4 out of 5