Z-View: Bullet to the Head #4 by Matz and Wilson
Bullet to the Head #4 is part of a six issue mini-series from Dynamite Comics. Originally printed in France as Du plomb dans la tête (which roughly translates to Lead in the Head), the story was later optioned and adapted into a Sylvester Stallone movie.
Written by Matz
Art by Colin Wilson
Colors by Chris Blythe
Letters by Colin Wilson
The crime noir masterpiece continues, written by Matz and drawn by Colin Wilson (Ed Brubaker’s Point Blank)! The book centers on a pair of assassin buddies and a pair of cop buddies, with a body count that grows as the story progresses and each pair trying to figure out what is happening! In this 4th issue of the award-winning crime saga, the violence intensifies and with a pulse pounding last page!
*** Beware – spoilers may be found below *** The Good
- The art by Colin Wilson and colors by Chris Blythe continue to impress.
- The hitman and the cop deciding to join forces.
- “A killer… and he knows that I know?” “Yeah.” “I think I’m going to scream.”
- “How much do you trust him?” “As much as I trust you.”
- Another cover made by enlarging and combining panels from the interior art.
- “For crying out loud! They didn’t wait up?!”
- Picking up a hitchhiker who happens to be a hit man… who isn’t fly at all.
- Set up for a hit and taken out with a tire iron.
Bullet to the Head #4 is for mature audiences due to violence, adult language and situations.