UFC 160 was last night. Here are the results and some thoughts…
- Donald Cerrone vs. K.J. Noons
Prediction: Decision victory to Cerrone.
Result: Cerrone won with a unanimous decision making me 1-0 for the night.
- T.J. Grant vs. Gray Maynard
Prediction: Decision victory to Maynard.
Result: TJ Grant won by TKO in the first making me 1-1 for the night.
- James Te Huna vs Glover Teixeira
Prediction: It will be Teixeira that ends it early with a TKO.
Result: Teixeira won by first round submission making me 2-1 for the night.
- Junior dos Santos vs. Mark Hunt
Prediction: Decision win to JDS.
Result: JDS won with a 3rd round KO making me 3-1 for the night.
- Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva
Prediction: Cain by TKO victory.
Result: Cain won by TKO (ref stoppage) in the first round making me 4-1 for the night.
- Cain’s win sets up the rubber match between him and Junior dos Santos. That should be a very good fight.
- Hunt is tough and a fight between him and Roy “Big Country” Nelson would be a crowd-pleaser.
- Next up is Dan Henderson vs Rashad Evans on June 15th!